Synthetic BiologyThis page will give you some insight into what synthetic biology is about and what exciting new developments occur throughout the world.
We will preferrably do this through external links and referencing.
- The TESSY project
- Synthetic Biology Explained - on bio.org
- Read the 2009 article Making the most of synthetic biology: Strategies for synthetic biology development in Europe, published in EMBO reports.
- The iGEM hub: tells you all about the International Genetically Engineered Machine competition for high schools and colleges/universities.
- Synthetic Biology Project - News, events, and more from the field of synthetic biology
Synthetic Biology & Biosafety/Biosecurity Issues
- Dr. Bernauer is a founding member of the International Association Synthetic Biology which on one side promotes the field of synthetic biology but has also issued a Code of Conduct for Best Practices in Synthetic Biology.